Monday, February 9, 2009

Speed Datin-----errr…speed life.

Have you fallen off your chair yet? Yes, Kristi actually blogged! I know, I know it’s been about 80 years since I blogged and really how do you sum up 2 months worth of time in …..no time?

How about this?

1. I work lots!
2. I do all the accounting now…fulltime.
3. PLUS side - I have a new office with a new desk suite!
4. I’m still a legal assistant
5. I’m taxed…and I mean all taxed out!
6. I even did my own taxes already
7. I got a nice tax return…and it’s already in my account!
8. I’ve gone to every home Wyoming basketball game
9. I’m sad the Cowboys aren’t living up to their full potential
10. Win or Lose, they are still fun to watch
11. I’m training a new girl at work, she’s been the hardest to train so far
12. Wyoming has a new football coach and I’m sooo excited!
13. William and Janine make me laugh.
14. I finally finished season 4 of LOST
15. I love the treadmill
16. 24 is the best show ever, I’m not a fan of waiting to find out what happens next
17. I drove my trailblazer to work lots of times in January, due to the snow
18. I survived sub zero temperatures last month
19. I drove my little white car whenever the roads would allow
20. The SUPERBOWL was awesome this year!
21. Tyler beats me at Mario Kart
22. Mike told me I’m getting my Valentines present on Friday..hmmmm
23. I’m planning yet ANOTHER trip to CA.
24. I made my first fondant cake
25. I watched Nick and Nora’s Infinite Playlist
26. I slept lots
27. I got over a heinous cold
28. I rock even MORE at Guitar Hero on the Wii
29. I love Chuck Bass
30. I’m enrolled in a college course…WHAT??
31. #30 is really true
32. We’re planning a trip to Fort Collins to go to Rodizio Grill…good food!
33. I’ve got a nice tan
34. I bought a cute new top
35. I learned a new phrase “Oh yes, guy!”
36. and I’m bringing it back to mainstream conversation
37. I survived another Dentist trip…ZERO cavities, thank you!
38. I love the “bullet”
39. I love smoothies
40. I got 2 new coach purses
41. Speedracer on my DS is addicting
42. My boss told me I pretty much “walk on water”
43. I got my biggest Christmas bonus in December
44. I got a new red and black bike for Christmas
45. Mike gave me a way cool cd stereo, it’s Bluetooth capable AND plays my ipod.
46. I drank lots of Hot Chocolate in December and January and I’m drinking some now.
47. I love my camelbak water bottle
48. I love my xm radio in my car
49. I miss my friends in Utah
50. I’m going to DISNEYLAND!!!

2 comments:

Janine said...

This list was too fun to read! It made me want to blog! But...what to blog about? Not sure...you've covered everything. Hahaha.

Rachael said...

Yay!!! You're back! I loved this list!!!!! (Except you need to expand on them! College class? Cute new purses, bikes and toys?)

And YES, you do need to see your friends in Utah!