Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mascots..

I was reading an article on MSN today about "Menacing Mascots", the article starts out by saying "For every lion, tiger and bear mascot in the 2010 NCAA Men's basketball tournament, there is a mascot that might not be as easily tamed...." And basically...it's a check out our top ten "menacing" mascots. You know...the kind of mascot that they wouldn't want to get caught with in a dark alley. Ya know what I say? Menacing, Schmenacing...I want a COOL mascot. I want a mascot that I want to be caught with in a dark alley because he's tough, he's not dirty or evil, he's a do-good-er and he's an all around good guy and well.....he's flat out cool !! I want a mascot that when you see him coming, you can't help yourself and somehow you are suddenly your feet yelling "GO Pokes!!"


That being said...let me introduce you...to THE coolest mascot .....EVER!!!
Don't argue with me...you know I'm right.

The one...the ONLY.....Wyoming's PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTOL PEEETE!!!!!
Can you say cool? I love that guy!!!!!

0 comments: