Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Buffy.....


Buffy, Age 19 (1990-2009)

He never slew a vampire, he never hunted rabbits, but he found his way into our home as a super cute cuddly puppy.

From rolling on the lawn and his little paws pouncing as he chased us, running through the sprinklers with him, riding on the mountain trails and the little guy running behind - catching every mud puddle along the way, his fluffy soft white hair - that was almost too much for his little body, his extremely hard to resist big brown eyes, his extra soft tan ears, and the way he felt SO RIGHT cuddled up next to me......dogs really are man's best friend.

After fighting many of those old age ailments, my brave little Buffy passed away this morning...leaving an empty spot in my heart.

I'll miss him......

1 comments:

Janine said...

Oh gosh...now I'm all choked up at work.