Monday, June 9, 2008

Addicted...



I’m 100% addicted to my cute little nephew, Tyler!!! I knew I loved him more than anything in the world, but this weekend really made me realize how much I truly love spending time with him. I’m leaving for Texas on Wednesday and coming back Sunday. Now normally this would be fine, I could just see him when I got back to town. Not this time…….. he will be leaving to Oregon with his mom and dad on his very first plane trip on Saturday. They will be gone till the following Saturday. UGH!!! It may sound pathetic, but I don’t know if I can handle not seeing him for a week and a half!!! SO, I tried to make the most of my time with him this past weekend. We played outside, we put a puzzle together, we played with his light sabers, we played on the mattress, we watched "Indy Jones", we went to "BK" (he says you have to call it BK, it must be cooler), we wrestled, we played football, we laughed, and I even got some hugs and kisses. Oh and in case you didn’t know…I’m a softie, an emotional softie! I cry easily, ok? As he was leaving my house to go home, I felt a tiny sting in my heart and my eyes watered a little. I’m gonna miss him!!!!!

0 comments: