Thursday, June 28, 2007

WHY? Wyoming?






Why would anyone ever complain about Wyoming? Sure, it’s got wide open spaces, but is that really that bad? Just take a look at the beauty that makes up those “wide open spaces” Wyoming is immeasurable. The mountains, the bright blue clear skies, the fresh air, the trees, and the pure beauty will take anyone’s breath away. I love Wyoming because it takes me 10 -15 minutes to drive to the most beautiful placesEVER and it’s free. I don’t have to purchase an annual pass, I don’t have to pay to any toll fee to drive through, not a penny. I absolutely love Wyoming. I love being outside and Wyoming has the greatest “outsides” you could ever imagine. This past weekend, I ventured out AGAIN to the outdoors. I wouldn’t trade it for anything!

0 comments: