Friday, June 15, 2007

BFF?




We, me and my girls, (Valarie and Janine) stopped off at Angel's Nails for a little pampering on our feet. I was a pedicure virgin. Eeek...the streak has been broken and I'm an official addict. I honestly loved it! My toenails are so cute and my feet feel amazing. I didn't know I had such rough heels. Ta-da! Beautifully soft feet! Halfway through the gal working on Janine's feet asked us if we all were BFF. So funny because first of all, I haven't used that phrase in about 8 ages, but seriously...those two girls...they ARE my BFF!! I don't know what I would do without their examples and their friendships and most of all ...the GOOD TIMES!!!! I love my BFF girls!

1 comments:

Janine said...

About ten seconds after that picture was taken...I discovered the mysterious white smudge across my toe. How is that even possible? My toe looks so cute there...and then WHAM! pedicure ruined. Depression.