Thursday, September 2, 2010

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL???

With Fall right around the corner........you can't help, but hear the word "football"


Honestly, I feel like all the "football talk" is geared toward this movement and that movement and this expansion and blah blah BCS. Oh shutup already! Now, I know, I know, I should care more, but seriously...I JUST WANT TO WATCH THE GAME! I know I should care about the revenue for the team and the school and so forth, but guess what?? As a spectator of the sport with the sole purpose of pure entertainment, it just doesn't matter to me. I JUST WANT TO WATCH THE GAME! You know..the sport that you literally draws you in with each and every snap - long passes, long runs, quarterback sneaks, defensive lines, fumbles, long field goals, touchdowns....it's ALL there! Raw emotion and excitement that you can't help, but jump up and cheer - thats true love...for.....the game.....JUST the game of football. Bottom line here folks...it really doesn't matter who is playing (NFL, college or high school) or who is predicted to win or who needs the win or this or that...I JUST WANT TO WATCH THE GAME!
Saturday September 4 @ 7pm, I'll be in my beautiful brown and gold at the GRAND re-opening of War Memorial Stadium.

Woohoo!!!! :)



Ohh and by the way...isn't she beautiful?


1 comments:

Janine said...

Ahhh...Molly IS beautiful...and so is that stadium...and SO is that football team!!