Friday, November 16, 2007

Outfit for 5 minutes?





So...you'll probably think I'm crazy or maybe just a little dorky, but a couple weeks ago I ventured down to Maurices to find a new shirt. I was itching for something fun and trendy and cute. What else would I be looking for, right? So I pick out a couple things and take them into one of the dressing rooms. I'm posing and checking myself out and realized "hey...why don't I take a snapshot of myself...and then I could really see what I look like with this shirt on?" So I dig out my camera, which I keep in my purse for this exact type of occasion, and I begin snapping different poses. Yes, I tried on more than one shirt and took pictures of the other shirts as well. SO, here I am, standing before the world and sharing my moment in the dressing room, my outfit for 5 minutes.

0 comments: